Malaysian Embassy Attestation
Malaysia is a beautiful country, and there are numerous reasons to move there either for the purpose of work, education, or business. However, in order to move there, there are some procedures that need to be followed to get the required visa, and that begins with the attestation of different documents. Going for a is mandatory for anybody trying to move there to start his or her life.
The attestation will be able to prove that you are a permissible individual and will be able to work legally in the country. In order to do so, the documents required must be attested at different levels of government, and only the people who are authorized can attest your documents.
It can be a difficult process, but in case you decide to go through an agent, make sure that it is legitimate so that you do not get conned. This ordeal can be a cumbersome process, but once it is complete, there is no stopping you from working in the country. To be able to take this process off your plate, it is advisable to go through a reliable agent, and in the event that you would like to do it on your own, we have the list of documents below that will help you get this done. Read on to find out the process and documents that are required..
With ND Universal, you can avail of Malaysian Embassy Attestation Services to help you make the entire process of attestation easy and hassle-free.
What Are the Documents Required?
Degree Attestation Process:
- The State level attestation department/General Administrative Department (GAD) / Human Resources Department (HRD) or the Regional Attestation Center (RAC) from the concerned state has to attest to the educational certificate.
- The Ministry of External Affairs has to attest to the document in the next step in New Delhi.
- Attestation from the High Commission of Malaysia in New Delhi.
- The Original Certificate of the person applying
- All other professional degrees/certificates
- Photocopy of the marks sheets from all years
- Photocopy of the passport
- Two recent photographs of the person applying
Non-Educational Documents Process:
- The Indian State attestation department i.e., the State Level Attestation Department / General Administrative Department (GAD) or Regional Attestation Center (RAC), has to attest.
- The Ministry of External Affairs has to attest the next step.
- The Embassy of the State of Malaysia does the final attestation.
- The Original Certificates (work, birth, marriage, etc.)
- Police clearance
- Medical certificate
- Two recent photographs of the certificate holder
Commercial Attestation Process:
- The respective chamber of commerce needs to attest to the commercial document.
- Next, it has to be attested by the Ministry of External Affairs.
- The High Commission of Malaysia in New Delhi will do the last attestation.
- The original commercial documents (A business agreement, RC, Patents, Certificate of origin, etc.).
- NOC, IT certificate, Sales tax, Memorandum of association, and all other business associated certificates.
Why Choose ND Universal?
ND Universal is a trusted, and well-known provider for Malaysian Embassy Attestation services. Here are the key reasons why you should connect with the ND Universal team to get your documents attested for the Malaysian Embassy.
- Quick, and reliable embassy attestation services by a well-groomed professional team
- Round-the-clock services for clients from various geographies
- High-quality attestation services with a quick turnaround time
- Pick-up and drop facility for documents
- Optimum security is ensured for the client’s original documents
For any other query or in-depth details, get in touch with us,