People often get confused why attestation of documents are required, who attest the documents and what is the process. The article will help you clear all your doubts and recommend best attestation service provider information.
What is Embassy Attestation?
Today authentication of documents is necessary be it you are preparing for employment, higher education in foreign country, planning to settle your kid in a school or moving abroad with your family. The idea of attestation of documents ensures the verification of the document. Before planning it is important that your documentation is proper so that you will not have to face any difficulty or rejection while you visit to foreign land.
Why is Embassy Attestation required?
Embassy Attestation of the document is necessary when you are travelling anywhere out of the country. Embassy Attestation allows your document to be legal for your travel and authenticity convenience.
Which documents can be attested from Indian Embassy?
There are different types of documents which can be attested from Embassy, this includes:
- Educational Documents like SSC Certificate, HSC Certificate, Higher Education/ Degree Mark sheet, etc.
- Non Educational Documents like Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, School Leaving Certificate, Medical Certificate, PCC Certificate, etc.
- Commercial Documents like Power of Attorney, Invoice Certificate of origin, GMV Certificate, Certificate of Incorporation, Article of association, Memorandum Certificate, etc
How can I attest documents from Indian Embassy?
In order to get the attestation done from Indian Embassy, it is required to follow certain steps:
This is known as the initial stage of attestation which is done by the notary or from the university from which the documents are issued. In case of commercial documents, attestation is performed by the member of Chamber of Commerce.
The documents issued such as Educational, Commercial or Personal such as birth certificates, marriage certificates are issued by a state registered organization or state department, it is mandatory in order to follow the process for Embassy Attestation, first State Attestation is required. It is mandatory to get the documents attested from Notary and from State Attestation.
MEA Attestation is performed after the respective State Govt. authority has attested a particular document with its signature and seal of the Department.
Once attestation from State and MEA is performed, documents are then moved to final attestation which is known as Embassy Attestation.
What is the procedure for Personal Document Attestation?
In order to attest the documents certain steps are required to be followed,
- Home Department Attestation or SDM
- Ministry of External Affairs Attestation
- Embassy Attestation
In case of Educational Document Attestation,
Process 1 For State Specific Issued Document
- Notary Attestation
- Home Department Attestation
- MEA Attestation
- Embassy Attestation
Process 2 In case where HRD is compulsory,
- University Verification
- HRD Attestation
- MEA Seal
- Embassy Attestation
What is the procedure for Commercial Document Attestation?
In order to attest the commercial document’s certain steps are required to be followed,
- Chamber of Commerce Attestation
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Embassy Attestation.
Whom shall I contact for Embassy Attestation Services?
Certificate/ Document attestation can be tiring and time-consuming. Getting your important certificates attested without any help can be a quite daunting experience. Need not to worry there are various document attestation services, that ND Universal offers and we will take the responsibility of verifying your certificates without any trouble. Regardless of your place, you will receive assistance from us, if you are trying to obtain official attestation by the government authorities.
How long does the Embassy Attestation process take?
The process may take up to 7-10 working days for Embassy Attestation process to be done. The reason behind these many number of days includes several factors for authentication of documents.
What are the documents required for Embassy Attestation?
The list of documents required for Embassy Attestation includes yours,
- Original ID,
- Passport and Photocopy,
- Two Passport Size Photos,
- Original Set of Documents,
- Embassy Attestation Fee, and
- ND Universal Attestation Charges
What are the services ND Universal Offers?
ND Universal offers,
- Consultancy and Attestation of Various Document Services.
- Free Pick and Drop Services, be it any state or city, we have got your back. We assist you in picking up the document from your place, get it attested and give it back to your door step.
- Partnered with Blue Dart Courier Services for smooth and safe delivery process.
- 24X7 Assistance for tracking the attestation process.
- Offers reliable attestation services.
- Provide tracking at each step of attestation to the customer.
- Quality Service Provider as per the authority need.
- Customer Assistance in case of any difficulty or any doubt or confusion.
- Offer Services all across India.
- We also provide translation services of the document in English language
ND Universal Ranked among the Best Embassy Attestation service provider in India
Why Choose ND Universal for MEA Attestation services ?
We have been offering attestation services in India for many years and are known for following standards while offering hassle free services. ND universal is the consulting agency that reaches to the government authorities for you in order to obtain certification on documents on a regular or urgent basis. We offer fast and reliable services with pick and drop facilities with great customer service support.
ND Universal respects their client’s significance and maintains transparency with no hidden cost. Feel free to reach us out in case of any queries.
Reach us out for any doubt or concern, our team of experts will assist you throughout the process of attestation.